Friday, July 3, 2015

Work Readiness Skills

Positive Impacts:
• Knowledge/Work Logic - I have a rather solid knowledge of the programs and databases we use at the NCTV internship and anything I do not have immediate knowledge of I can usually compare to other things I know well and find similarities.
• Creativity - Both I and the other intern (in my opinion) bring new ideas and creative thoughts to NCTV's table that would have otherwise never come up.

Negative Impacts:
• Ambition - While ambition is generally a positive virtue I sometimes feel that I overstep my boundaries as an intern in such a creative workplace and maybe want to do things that most interns would usually not have asked to do.
• Learning - While I am knowledgeable with most of the equipment, some of the professional-grade equipment at the workplace does exceed my previous knowledge and therefore it will be a much steeper learning curve to master than previous things I have encountered.

2 comments:

  1. I don't really understand how your negative impacts are negative. I feel like having the ambition to do things no other intern has done before makes you stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Alex, I think that you have a great amount of ambition and knowledge and you definitely don't overstep your boundaries, you make the projects a lot better for sure. Don't hold back:)

    ReplyDelete