Saturday, July 4, 2015

Value Test Reflection

My number one value is diligence. I'd agree with that because I do like to get my work finished to the best of my ability, correctly and efficiently. Logic is my next top value and I believe that. I like math which involves a lot of problem solving and I'm also a very organized person. My third value is beauty. I find that funny yet fitting for me. For one, I do go to an art school which involves me making a lot of art and being around art on a daily basis. I also played an instrument all throughout middle school. In addition, I'm interning at GAP and I was mainly attracted to this internship because it involved working with clothes, or fashion. Lastly, I'm interested in going to college and majoring in something to do with design.

2 comments:

  1. it's good that you're diligent and that you pride yourself on your logic. Those are great qualities at a job/internship. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's good that you're diligent and that you pride yourself on your logic. Those are great qualities at a job/internship. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete