Monday, July 6, 2015

Values Test Results

According to my results, Logic is my highest value, which I'm not really sure that I agree with. I do value logic without a doubt but I wouldn't say that it is what I value most. I think that harmony or Relationships are better candidates for the first place spot. This is because if I had to choose between being organized and logical or being happy with the people around me, I would definitely choose to be happy. I got learning for my second one which makes sense to me because learning new things is something I enjoy (which ties into happiness). Another one that surprised me was that ambition was only my 6th value. I would expect that to be my third because I always try my best to succeed and make sure that I do succeed by working incredibly hard. I was also confused when beauty was my 12th value. The description for the Beauty category was "To value music, fine arts, design, fashion, and all things aesthetically pleasing" which are all things I like. It was surprising to me because I have played flute for 4 years and now entering my 5th. I have also performed on stage many times in my life and it is probably my favorite thing to do. Other than the few things I found surprising, the rest of my results made sense to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment