Monday, July 20, 2015

Blog #4

In ten to fifteen years, I see myself being a corporate anthropologist. My total future expenses each year are $24,000. I know this is logical because my primary sources for information are my mom, banrate.com, and cclcxml.com. According to recruiter.com, LLC., corporate anthropologists make about $69,000/year in California. My education/training to get that job will cost about $16,300. I want to save about $40,000 for my rainy day fund each year, and $1,000 for my retirement each year, by the time I'm 65 years old I will have $33,000-38,000 saved plus interest. Comparing my future income and my expenses make me think that I am actually going to be very financially stable when I'm an adult.

6 comments:

  1. I hope that it all works out for you. It sounds like a really cool job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice job. It looks like you did a lot of thorough research.

      Delete
    2. Nice job. It looks like you did a lot of thorough research.

      Delete
  3. Hope this works out, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll definitely have a lot of money if you are saving $40,000 a year for your rainy day fund, but considering saving more for retirement so you'll have a lot of freedom to do what you want when you get old. Nice information on your expenses and paycheck too.

    ReplyDelete