Sunday, July 12, 2015

Blog #3 Option #3

College is something that I really want to do in the future, but necessarily the first thing I want to do when I become an adult. I'm not 100% sure what I want to do for the rest of my life, so I think that being able to go out in the world and experience it beforehand would be a really good option for me. I really want to travel and experience the world and other cultures myself and get a really wide view of the world and it tells me what it best needs from me. I think I want to go into film, so maybe I'd do a documentary about my travels. I'm also interested in teaching so maybe a wide knowledge of the world would help me be able to give my experience to others around me. I would meet all kinds of people and do all kinds of things not just for my community but for other communities around me. I also want to get a broader knowledge about what makes people successful in this world and how I can benefit as well as others.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's really impressive that you've thought about your future so thoroughly and furthermore have a unique plan of what you want to do after high school. Most people either have a job or college plan in mind but it's interesting that you've thought as traveling as an alternative post-high school experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's actually beneficial that you don't know quite what you want to do yet. Who knows? You may not even end up pursuing film. But regardless it is great that you're exploring new opportunities.

    ReplyDelete