Saturday, July 4, 2015

#2: Work Readiness Skills

Positive Impacts

Diligence: This is my number one value which is a good thing. Having diligence allows me to get taskes like recovering the floor, running the floor, etc., finished to my best ability and quickly. I am also conscientious of the customers and welcome them into the store or help the find clothes with politeness.

Beauty: Because I value fashion and all things aesthetic, I can give meaningful opinions and ideas to customers at the store. I've already been asked a lot of questions on whether something looks good with a piece of clothing. And I think I give good advice - fashionwise.

Negative Impacts

Leisure: Even though I get my work done, I'm afraid I might get lazy, or leisurely, towards the end of a shift. This won't look good to the customers and for myself. However, know that I know that I will tend to be leisurely, I can use this to my advantage by getting all the important work done first, then keeping myself busy with small tasks that are helpful but also allow me to relax a little.

2 comments:

  1. I like that you were able to see a way to get past your leisurely tendencies by finding small tasks. It's important to know your limitations to find ways to improve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice introspective look at your faults. Your eye for beauty and communication skills are great for customer relationships. Is that the majority of your internship? Are you interested in pursuing something in customer relations?

    ReplyDelete