Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Goals, Habits, Allies : )

My Short Term Goals
-be more organized
-learn how to effectively communicate with employers
-take risks and try new things
          -leadership in yearbook
-develop friendships with new people
-work hard and be organized
-get into a good college (good GPA, good college application)
-learn how to improve at my current job
-leadership position in yearbook

I will need these tools in order to obtain my short term goal of leaving high school with a well-rounded experience while also having a good plan for my future.

My Long Term Goals
-study everything I want to in college
-work at a television company
-work in a leadership position as a PR rep for a non-profit
-work at an advertising/marketing agency
-travel to a lot of different places
-live in different countries

I will need to work hard in college and maintain a lot of connections in order to complete all of these goals.

My current habits
-Good Habits: I work hard, I complete my work on time, I pay attention to detail, I practice at what I'm interested in, I am pretty reliable.
-Bad Habits: at times, not very reliable, disorganized, don't take risks, easily stressed

Habits I would like to develop
- I would like to develop good workplace skills
- I would like to be able to effectively self-promote my skills for future job applications
-I would like to effectively converse with superiors
-I would like to be more organized
- I would like to be more reliable
-I would like to be better at taking risks
-I would like to put less stress on smaller projects

Allies
Current Allies
Skills:
      -my leadership experience
      -my communication skills
      -I'm computer literate: know basics and how to use photoshop, final cut pro, etc
Support systems:
        -school counselor
        -parents
        -teachers
        -connections/recommendations through Marin Shakespeare
Future Allies
       -My college degree
       -my skills that I gain from future jobs
        -my current employers
               -Comforts and Earthscope
        -my future accomplishments

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked your blog. I wish you luck achieving your goals :)

    ReplyDelete