Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Final Blog (#5)

The amount of experience I have gained in the past six weeks has been incredibly useful and will most certainly make an impact on my future choices and influences. While NCTV has given me plenty of insight into the film industry and how a full filmmaking studio functions, the Career Pathway Academy has allowed me to discover new economic strategy and career planning that will come in handy for finding a job as well as day-to-day life. The particular and finite details of my strengths and weaknesses that appeared in our self-evaluations allowed me to get a much better grip of what is worth focusing on improving and what is not. I also utilized many professional software programs such as Google Sites and LinkedIn to enhance my professional appearance as well as simplified the requirements of most (if not all) jobs into basic career readiness skills. NCTV has allowed me to understand exactly what goes into the filmmaking process and the fact that basic preparation and scheduling are just as important as filmmaking knowledge. I have had the great opportunity to work at an actual television studio by the young age of 15. That, to me at least, is a huge feat. And it is all in part to the Career Readiness Academy and Mr. Morales teaching me the exact things I need to become a successful businessman.

No comments:

Post a Comment