Thursday, July 2, 2015

Blog #2 Work Readiness Skills

Positive
Dedication: I've been very dedicated to my internship because I always show up on time ready to work and learn. Also, I'm very respectful to my mentors because I have a high regard for their work and am open to their suggestions and what they have to teach me.

Team Work: I am in an environment where I work with my mentors as well as another intern on projects and we all work very well as a team. We always listen to each other's feedback and suggestions and work together to get the projects done.

Weakness
Diligence: A lot of the material I am learning is new to me, so sometimes I'm afraid to ask too many questions otherwise I'm worried I might annoy my mentors. It's made me have to pay closer attention when they are explaining something and have to watch the other intern do something for a while before I get the hang of it.

2 comments:

  1. Of course, keep in mind everyone always started out this way, so don't be afraid to ask questions as I'd love to help out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you that sometimes it's difficult to ask questions to your mentors, but sometimes asking questions shows your interest and your dedication!

    ReplyDelete