Sunday, July 19, 2015

Blog #4


  • The total of my future expenses each year are $18,000.  I know this is logical because my primary sources for information are the internet and my mother.
  • According to the internet I can likely count on making $66,600 each year in my future job as a film maker.  My education/training to get that job will cost $ 20,000  total for all years of training.
  • I want to save $5,000 for my rainy day fund each year, and $8,000 for retirement each year.  If I save $8,000 for retirement each year, by the time I am 65 years old I will have $392,000 plus interest.
  • Comparing my future income and expenses makes me think I have a very plentiful and financially stable life as a film maker.

3 comments:

  1. It is really cool that you want to be a film maker. I hope you get there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to know what expenses you'd be paying for since yours hypothetical expenses are a lot lower than mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always been interested in film too! This is interesting, but I'm also curious how your future expenses are a little bit low?

    ReplyDelete