Monday, July 27, 2015

Blog #5

I'm extremely grateful for the people in my life and the opportunities I have. This summer I have been so lucky to have received all the blessings that I did, and I learned some pretty valuable things. During class, I learned about myself, through the quizzes and personality tests. Of course I also learned all the skills required to work in a professional workplace. As for in my internship, I learned what it's like to be in an actual professional environment. They have their own company, so I was also able to learn about how companies make books, programs, and blog posts with their own brands. It was interesting to see the behind the scenes of a website and company. I'm very thankful to have gotten this amazing experience to really know and understand what goes on in the professional world. I loved getting to use all these cool sites during the class like Blogger, Waybook, and Google Sites. I've also definitely increased people skills during my internship. I learned how to communicate with adults and how to speak and dress appropriately in the workplace. I', truly so glad to have had this opportunity this summer and learn so much about the real life and also myself, and how I am around certain people in certain environments.

No comments:

Post a Comment