Tuesday, July 21, 2015

#4: In fifteen years

  • The total of my future expenses each year are $46,000.  I know this is logical because my primary sources for information are the internet and my mom.
  • According to citytowninfo.com I can likely count on making $64,600 each year in my future job as an interior designer in New York City.  My education/training to get that job will cost $88,000 total for all years of training.
  • I want to save $300 for my rainy day fund each year, and $10,000 for retirement each year.  If I save $10,000 for retirement each year, by the time I am 65 years old I will have $350,000 plus interest.
  • Comparing my future income and expenses makes me think I'll be able to live a comfortable and financially stable life as an interior designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment